tajo-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schwabe <Christian.Schw...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: jMeter with Apache Tajo
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:56:45 GMT
Hello Hyunsik,

thanks for your reply.
With your hint you were right. My mistake. I had assumed that these three files are the minimum
requirement.
Today I spent the whole day with performance test, relationship as trying to make this run.
So far I have not found a way to in the configurations. Is there a configuration setting with
which you can control the number of parallel connections?

Until now I get the following exception namely:

2014/08/13 19:03:04 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.jdbc.config.DataSourceElement: Could not return
Connection java.lang.Exception: Could not create enough Components to service your request
(Timed out).
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.get(ResourceLimitingPool.java:350)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ValidatedResourceLimitingPool.get(ValidatedResourceLimitingPool.java:130)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.ResourceLimitingJdbcDataSource.getConnection(ResourceLimitingJdbcDataSource.java:222)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.config.DataSourceElement$DataSourceComponentImpl.getConnection(DataSourceElement.java:286)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.config.DataSourceElement.getConnection(DataSourceElement.java:146)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.sampler.JDBCSampler.sample(JDBCSampler.java:85)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:429)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:257)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I can jMeter running against a Postgres database successfully, only the Tajos remains a problem.

!!!Thank you so much for the past really helpful tips and advice.!!!

Best regards,
Chris

Am 13.08.2014 um 14:56 schrieb Christian Schwabe <Christian.Schwabe@gmx.com>:

> Hello guys,
>
> today I want to test the performance of Apache Tajo, MySQL and Postgresql with Apache
jMeter.
> I've been followed these instructions:
>
> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-db-test-plan.html
> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#classpath
>
> Although I have held up to me these instructions, I get the following exception:
>
> 2014/08/13 14:15:27 INFO  - jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine: Running the test!
> 2014/08/13 14:15:27 INFO  - jmeter.samplers.SampleEvent: List of sample_variables: []

> 2014/08/13 14:15:27 ERROR - jmeter.JMeter: Uncaught exception:  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Could not initialize class org.apache.tajo.jdbc.TajoDriver