tajo-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Schwabe" <Christian.Schw...@gmx.com>
Subject Connect via JDBC to Tajo over Network
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:25:19 GMT
Hello guys,
I have a problem that can be difficult to explain, but I'll try it.
To my configuration: I use Tajo in version 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT

In my testing environment I use the following hardware:
-MacBook Pro (OSX 10.9.4)
-Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9000)
-Lenovo T430 (Windows 7 x64)

My idea is to make the Lenovo laptop a database connection using JDBC to my MacBook.
As a hotspot serves my Samsung Galaxy S2.

I am therefore confident that the connection between the laptops are successfully connected
because I see on the Lenovo Laptop the Web Interface of Tajo under http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:26080/
and /ping to my MacBook is already possible.

But now when I start the database connection on my Lenovo, I get the following exception:
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid JDBC URI: jdbc:tajo://192.168.43.249:26002/testing
	at org.apache.tajo.jdbc.TajoConnection.<init>(TajoConnection.java:97)
	at org.apache.tajo.jdbc.TajoDriver.connect(TajoDriver.java:55)

I sincerely hope that this declaration is complete and understandable.

If I use the connection string ("jdbc: tajo: //127.0.0.1:26002/testing") the JDBC database
connection start on my MacBook everything works fine.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be the problem?

Best regards,
Chris