tajo-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schwabe <Christian.Schw...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: Tajo History, Technical Background
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:03:56 GMT
Hello Hyunsik,

Thank you very for your detailed descriptions of the creation of Tajo.
Tajo became to an Apache Top-Level Project in March 2014. What exactly mean this status? What
added value does this mean for you?
The current progress of Tajo is very promising. What exactly did you have done for the near
future?

On the roadmap (http://wiki.apache.org/tajo/Roadmap) all entries are outdated. This is quite
a problem for the rapid progress of Tajo. The documentation and transparency should not lose
sight of ;)

Warm regards,
Chris