tajo-user mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] Github pull request and Travis-CI available
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 09:45:01 GMT
Hi Henry,

I think that there is no license problem. Please see this mailing list thread:
http://apache-database.10148.n7.nabble.com/No-more-license-check-box-after-Friday-td69039.html

According to 5th term of Apache License 2.0, any contribution
intentionally submitted to ASF project shell be under the Apache
License 2.0 unless a contributor explicitly state otherwise,

Now, I think that we don't need to force contributors to open one
Github PR as well
as one JIRA issues. If we add Github ticket numbers to committ
message, we can track the issues. Anyway, I think that it's enough if
we can track the issues discussed for the commit.

But, I don't know how other guys think of this issue.
I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Cheers,
Hyunsik