tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Migrating Tajo repository to GitBox
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 03:40:17 GMT
Hi Jong-young Park,

Many other ASF communities have discussed its pros and cons. So, we can
refer to them. The following link is a discussion in Kafka community. I
believe it would be very helpful for you to understand the pros and cons.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7031168e7026222169c66fed29f5200fc4b561df28c242ccf706f326@%3Cdev.kafka.apache.org%3E

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi