tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.12 release
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 17:42:39 GMT
Thank you guys.

I just rescheduled 'OPEN' issues scheduled for 0.12.0 to 0.13.0. If we need
them for 0.12 or next minor release, we can feel free to reschedule them.

I'm going to review in-progress issues for 0.12.0 too. If they are not
critical, I'll reschedule them to next release. If you have any idea,
please feel free to give us feedback.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 5:57 AM Jong-young Park <eminency@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm glad to hear that.
>
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 4:28 PM 김 진호 <jinossy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you for your efforts
> >
> > - Jinho
> >
> > > On 27 Nov 2017, at 09:47, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > I'm going to move forward 0.12 release. I just looked into our progress
> > > about 0.12 in Jira. 239 issues are already resolved in 0.12, 11 are in
> > > progress, 58 are scheduled yet are not started. As we discussed early,
> we
> > > can reschedule not critical issues to next release.
> > >
> > > To prepare 0.12 release, I've just created 'branch-0.12.0' from the
> > current
> > > master.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Hyunsik Choi