tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.12 release
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:47:26 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm going to move forward 0.12 release. I just looked into our progress
about 0.12 in Jira. 239 issues are already resolved in 0.12, 11 are in
progress, 58 are scheduled yet are not started. As we discussed early, we
can reschedule not critical issues to next release.

To prepare 0.12 release, I've just created 'branch-0.12.0' from the current
master.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi