tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjin Lee <dongjin.lee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.12 release
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:21:05 GMT
Add to this, it seems like TAJO-1724[^1] and TAJO-1951[^2] was originally
aimed to be fixed in 0.12.0 but still not on progress. Could you change
their (expected) fix version to later one? And if there is anyone who is
working on those issues, I would like to take them.

Regards,
Dongjin

[^1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1724
[^2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1951