tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Janaka Thilakarathna <bjchathura...@gmail.com>
Subject Add MongoDB to Tajo Storage
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:22:21 GMT
Hi everyone,

Within past 3 months of time I almost finished implementing the MongoDB
storage module for tajo. Today I got my final evaluation result for GSoC
2016 as passed. :D

I want to thank all of you for your help during the application period and
coding period. Without that help I would never make it. Specially Jaehwa
and Jihoon, my mentors helped me a lot. Thank you a lot.

My plan is to make PRs and merge the code to main branch within next few
week. Hope you will help me with that process too. ;)

Further, I would like to contribute to Apache Tajo in the future. Maybe by
implementing another storage module, where I am more familiar. ;)

Thank you again!

Regards,
Janaka.

--
*Janaka Chathuranga Thilakarathna*
Undergraduate at Computer Science and Engineering Department,

mobile :(+94)* 713315725 **| *email :  *janaka.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk*
<janaka.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk>*, bjchathuranga@gmail.com
<bjchathuranga@gmail.com>*
skype  : *janaka.chathurangat* |  website : janakact.wordpress.com

my public profiles :  [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/bjchathuranga> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/janaka-chathuranga-thilakarathna/78/2a8/807/>