tajo-dev mailing list archives

From YEONGEON <yeong...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding of using TajoTestingCluster
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 12:58:09 GMT
Hi guys.

I have a question when I use for tajo dependency.
I'd like to make junit tests so I defined texts as below.
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.tajo</groupId>
    <artifactId>tajo-cluster-tests</artifactId>
    <version>0.11.3</version>
</dependency>

However I found out that no files are in the tajo-cluster-tests-0.11.3.jar
to use TajoTestingCluster class on my own JUnit test. Is it the policy in
the Tajo project that tests file was excluded?
You believe that added test files would be unable to need at tajo. However
I think that will be good enough to make dealing with junit tests if test
files also provide into tajo-cluster-tests-0.11.3.jar.

Regards,
Yeongeon