tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Janaka Thilakarathna <bjchathura...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2016: Add MongoDB to Tajo Storage
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:58:02 GMT
Hi, Everyone!

I am Janaka Chathuranga from Sri Lanka. I am also a participant of Google
Summer of Code 2016. My project is to implement MongoDB storage plugin for
Tajo (TAJO-2079 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-2079>).

I am writing this email to introduce myself to the community and to thank
everyone who helped me during the application period. Specially my mentor
Jaehwa and Jihoon helped me a lot during the application period. Thank you
very much!

Further, I am really excited and hope to work with you guys in the future!

Thanks!

Regards,
Janaka