tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jaehwa Jung <blrun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC2016] TAJO-2079 (Add MongoDB to Tajo Storage) proposal
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 06:22:15 GMT
Hi Janaka

You can build Protocol Buffer 2.5.0 with root account as following:

$ wget http://protobuf.googlecode.com/files/protobuf-2.5.0.tar.gz
$ tar xvfz protobuf-2.5.0.tar.gz
$ cd protobuf-2.5.0
$ ./configure
$ make
$ make install

Another PMC who has the authority for managing tajo group on cwiki
will add you to the group.

And I think you sent mail to my private mail because you yet are
unfamiliar with open source community. I hope the link[0] hopes.

Regards,

Jaehwa

[0] http://www.apache.org/dev/contrib-email-tips