tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tajo - hive ORC issue
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 07:51:23 GMT
Gopal, thanks for your kind reply.

Sahir, as Hyunsik and Gopal said, it was a dependency problem and already
fixed in Tajo trunk and 0.11.2 branches.

I expect 0.11.2 will be released in next few weeks.
However, if you want to test before our release, you can build the source
by yourself, or simply download our nightly build version (
https://builds.apache.org/job/Tajo-0.11.2-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/tajo-dist/target/
).

I hope this will be helpful to you.

Regards,