tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for GSoC 2016
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 07:10:06 GMT
Hi Hoon, thanks for your proposal.

The draft looks good, but I'd like to comment to fill missing contents
described on https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html. I think that it will
be helpful for us to know how much you are familiar with the Apache way.
You don't have to have a lot of experiences in how to contribute Apache
open source projects, but I hope that you will learn while participating
GSoC.

And please give more detailed implementation plan. The current plan looks
to just list the modules which should be implemented.

Thanks,
Jihoon

2016년 3월 25일 (금) 오후 3:39, Byunghoon Lim <seian.hoon@gmail.com>님이 작성: