tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tajo - hive ORC issue
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 10:53:44 GMT
Sahir, we don't support array and struct types yet, but it is one of our
highest priority issues of 0.12.0 version.
Hyunsik already started implementation, and I expect it will be finished in
April.

Besides, please subscribe mailing lists of Tajo (
http://tajo.apache.org/mailing-lists.html) and Hive (
http://hive.apache.org/mailing_lists.html). Other contributors in both
communities cannot receive your mail if you don't subscribe.

Regards,
Jihoon

2016년 3월 29일 (화) 오후 5:16, Sahir Ahmed <sahir.ahmed@truecaller.com>님이
작성: