tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Janaka Thilakarathna <bjchathura...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC2016] TAJO-2079 (Add MongoDB to Tajo Storage) proposal
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:32:21 GMT
Hi developers,
I am a Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate at University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am really interested in Distributed Computing and  I
have a quite good experience in NoSQL databases.

I have started working on a proposal for the project idea *Add MongoDB to
Tajo Storage*.

Before going to the proposal, to get familiar with the development process
I checked the GitHub repository, to find some issues/bugs so I can go ahead
and give a try to fix them. I couldn't find any issue page in GitHub.

So should I clone the repository and start implementing the relevant
component(tajo-storage-mongodb)? Then I can show you somewhat completed
project at the proposal deadline.

Can you guys please tell me how should I start working on the proposal?

Thank you.

Regards,
--
*Janaka Chathuranga Thilakarathna*
Undergraduate at Computer Science and Engineering Department,

mobile :(+94)* 713315725 **| *email :  *janaka.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk*
<janaka.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk>*, bjchathuranga@gmail.com
<bjchathuranga@gmail.com>*
skype  : *janaka.chathurangat* |  website : janakact.wordpress.com

my public profiles :  [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/bjchathuranga> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/janaka-chathuranga-thilakarathna/78/2a8/807/>