tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSSION] native korean mailing list?
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 12:40:35 GMT
Hi folks,

Actually, Tajo started in South Korea. Many users are in S. Korea, and
some of them are not good at discussing in English. So, they are
mostly doing activities like Q&A in the korean user mailing list
hosted in google groups
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tajo-user-kr) . In addition
to Q&A, they are reporting many bugs in the mailing list.

Fortunately, some ASF communities like OOO
(http://openoffice.apache.org/native-lang.html) already maintain
native language mailing lists. If we make a native language mailing
list for korean, we would embrace the korea community into ASF. I'm
also expecting that it will make Tajo community more active.

How do you think about that? I'm looking forward to your opinions.

Best regards,
Hyunsik