tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Efficient In-situ Processing of Various Storage Types on Apache Tajo
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:03:15 GMT
Hi Atri,

Thank you for your comment. Yes, I totally agree with you. Storage
layer provides and will provide various properties to indicate the
capability of underlying storage. Also, I don't consider join
operation push down yet because distributed join operation is mostly
done through repartition join or broadcast join that usual underlying
storages do not support.

Best regards,
Hyunsik