tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Migration to Java 8
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 11:17:30 GMT
Thank you for your comments. We already have done all tests of Tajo in JDK8.
https://builds.apache.org/job/Tajo-master-jdk8-nightly/

Your concern seems to be related to other third-party libraries which
have problems in JDK8. Of course, we will have some staging period,
allowing us to back to jdk 7.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:52 AM, CharSyam <charsyam@gmail.com> wrote:
> before it, we should check compatibility.
> for example java 1.8 causes some problems with mybatis or json libraries
>
> 2015년 5월 26일 화요일, Hyunsik Choi<hyunsik@apache.org>님이 작성한
메시지: