tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jaehwa Jung <blrun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.10.1 (RC0)
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 04:39:54 GMT
Hi Hyunsik,

Thanks for your efforts.

But I found a trivial bug at Tajo catalog web page.
In this package, if you open the page, you will see following error
messages:

PWC6197: An error occurred at line: 33 in the jsp file: /catalogview.jsp

PWC6199: Generated servlet error:

InetSocketAddress cannot be resolved to a type

Fortunately, I found the cause of this bug.
But before I fix the bug, we need to cancel this vote.

What's your opinion about this?

Cheers
Jaehwa