tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jdb and tajo
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:13:26 GMT
You can find some issues for newbies in Jira at this link.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1036?jql=project%20%3D%20TAJO%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20newbie%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
Even though some issues are already taken by others, you may ask to take it
if there are no progress for long time.

Also, you can find unresolved issues at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1519?jql=project%20%3D%20TAJO%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC.

Among them, I found some issues related to aggregation.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-572

Regards,
Jihoon