tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jdb and tajo
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 01:16:41 GMT
Hi Atri.
As I know, there's no tutorial for debugging tajo with jdb.
I prefer IDEs, especially Intellij Idea, rather than jdb for debug.
For example, to debug master, I run TajoMaster with the debug mode of IDE.

However, debugging running master and worker is not so easy because there
are many internal threads and interactions between them. In addition, you
can easily see TajoServiceException if you pause master for a moment. So,
the easiest way is writing a test code for the portion where you want to
verify, I think.

Regards,
Jihoon
2015년 4월 21일 (화) 오후 9:40, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com>님이 작성: