tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Beyond 0.10.0 release
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:13:05 GMT
Hi Jihoon,

Thank you for your suggestion. Indexing feature is very impressive to me.
I agree with your suggestion.

BTW, in my view, it is still an experimental feature due to the
following reasons:
* only CSV file format works with this index.
* Index size still is too large.
* Incremental update is not supported.

I also think that they will be resolved later.

But, like codegen feature we need to tag 'experimental' to the index feature
in documentation and others because they are still challenges.

Best regards,
Hyunsik