tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TPC-DS docs for Tajo Wiki
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 04:18:12 GMT
Hi Dongjoon,

Thank you for your work. The work looks nice. Do you have a wiki
account? If so, please let me know your account. I'll give proper
privileges to your account, allowing you to edit the wiki pages. It
would be great if you continue to update the TPC-DS pages.

If you don't have a wiki account, you can easily create the account at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action

Best regards,
Hyunsik