tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Hi-Speed Tajo: Fastest Hadoop DW
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 04:51:25 GMT
TPC-DS is just a benchmark, and it is not test sets. For just test
cases, why should we aim at TPC-DS? They are not proper as well as are
overkill for this purpose.

> For the TPC-DS, Tajo PMC doesn't make any committment in Roadmap already.

> TPC-DS does not mean anything to TAJO roadmap.

They are NOT TRUE. As you already know, WITH, IN/EXIST subquery, and
scalar subquery are already on our roadmap. If they are supported,
most of TPC-DS queries will work naturally. I'm concerning with your
intension, saying we do not consider TPC-DS.