tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSSION] Scarce reviewers
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 06:10:53 GMT
Hi folks,

Please see the pull list request. Many reviews are pending. Why is
this problem getting severe in these days?

Honestly, I have consumed most of of patch reviews 1 month ago. In
these days, I cannot spend my time on Tajo. Unfortunately, I won't for
few weeks more.

As you can see 'What are the responsibilities of a Committer?' at
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#committer-responsibilities,
committers and PMC's have the responsibility to review the patches. I
suggest that you guys should spend some of your time on reviews.

In addition, reviews would be good for contributors who want to become
committers because reviews are also one of important factors that
measure his or her contributions.

Best regards,
Hyunsik