tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal draft for supporting official Tajo docker images.
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:26:09 GMT
Excellent work!

In my opinion, you are the best maintainer because you've made it.
Honestly, I don't have any knowledge about docker. I would appreciate
it if you continue to maintain it now. I think other guys will also
contribute it later.

The docker image is necessary, but this is not directly related to
Tajo core. So, I'd like to suggest to make it as a contribute package.
For example, Hadoop maintains or maintained some packages like Hadoop
streaming and EMR script as contribute packages. If we do, we should
make '/contrib' directory, and we will maintain the docker images in
the contrib directory.

How do you think about that?

Best regards,
Hyunsik