tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about Tajo wiki
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 05:39:17 GMT
Hi,

I appreciate you for checking this kind of issue.

The first one is old one. I thought that ASF infra team removed the
old wiki. But, they didn't.

Since currently we only use the confluence as our main wiki, we don't
need to update the first wiki. Instead, it would be better if we
modify the first page to introduce its obsoleteness and new wiki.

Best regards,
Hyunsik