tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Hi-Speed Tajo: Fastest Hadoop DW
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 23:37:41 GMT
There were some typos in my previous post. Especially, I meant 'more
and high quality'.

In my opinion, our roadmap look enough for you guys to achieve
something you want. It takes not short time to achieve them. I think
that there is no magic. We should firstly what we already know.

If you need more description of some features in our roadmap, please
let me know. I'll describe them.