tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jaehwa Jung <blrun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal draft for supporting official Tajo docker images.
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 00:31:16 GMT
Hello Dongjoon

Thanks for your contribution and it looks good.

But I suggest to maintain it within another repository like emrboot-strap.
Hadoop and Hadoop ecosystem, such as, Hive don't maintain their docker
image within their source tree. It would be good to maintain within docker
repository or others.

Best Regards
Jaehwa
2015. 3. 23. 오후 10:07에 "Dongjoon Hyun" <dongjoon@apache.org>님이 작성: