tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jaehwa Jung <blrun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal draft for supporting official Tajo docker images.
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 07:15:56 GMT
Hi Dongjoon

Thanks for your understanding.
I also think the official docker image will be useful to preliminary
<http://endic.naver.com/enkrEntry.nhn?entryId=e5c8ec44716a4173a496796e0dde03ab&query=%EC%98%88%EB%B9%84+%EC%82%AC%EC%9A%A9%EC%9E%90>
users and it will be helpful to promote Tajo. So, I agree for supporting
the official image. And I would suggest that the official image just
contain hadoop and Tajo excepting third party.

Cheers
Jaehwa