tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jaehwa Jung <blrun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal draft for supporting official Tajo docker images.
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 05:30:10 GMT
I think there has been a misunderstanding.

It was intended that we don’t need to maintain the docker image within our
source tree.

And I think we don’t need to announce docker support officially.
Because anybody can provide their own docker image autonomously and it will
make a wide range of Tajo ecosystem.