tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Question about Tajo Maven Build Test
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:23:57 GMT
Hi, All.

Now, as you know, Tajo build has been broken up to know.
( https://travis-ci.org/apache/tajo/builds/54509653 )

I think it will recover as soon as possible at next build.
( https://travis-ci.org/apache/tajo/builds/54674072 )

However, here I have a question.

As far as I know, Travis builds Tajo by using the following command in
parallel mode.

$ mvn clean install -Pparallel-test,hcatalog-0.12.0 -DLOG_LEVEL=WARN
-Dmaven.fork.count=2

But, in the documentation of QueryTestCaseBase.java, I found the following
note.

"Note that this class is not thread safe. Do not execute maven test in any
parallel mode."

I need Committer's help. What is the best way you used to verify your code
for Tajo.

Best regards,
Dongjoon.