tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TPC-DS docs for Tajo Wiki
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 00:16:02 GMT
Thank you, Jihoon.

By the way, Tajo wiki is not managed by Git. I thought this is not a patch.
Here is the file.

Google Drive

tpcds.rst
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6ZxA8hLu4UIUVAtbE5maTVjWFk/edit?usp=drivesdk>

Box (tpcds.txt, the same file with the above)

https://app.box.com/s/g0w051zgh09wsa982klp6nqgow709ssk

TPC-DS is very heavy benchmark including updating the DW tables from
original source tables. This file does not cover that kind updating part.
It's a beginning of Tajo for official supporting TPC-DS.

I have a plan to focus TPC-DS with Tajo for a while. I appreciate any
comments.

Thank you again, Jihoon.

Regards,
Dongjoon.