tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Beyond 0.10.0 release
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:23:47 GMT
Hi, Hyunsik.

As a user and a member of community, thank you for all your efforts to show
us a predictable Tajo Vision. At the end of this discussion, could you
update Tajo Roadmap Wiki as a result? That will lead us in a more
synergetic way. (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAJO/Tajo+Roadmap )

To all,
Is it possible to include the following features to be completed at this
time.
1. WITH clause support (for TPC-DS)
    I expect the subquery feature will enable this easier than now.
2. STDDEV_POP, STDDEV_SAMP support (for TPC-DS)
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-921
3. Unit Tests with TPC-DS
    For more stable Tajo, I think Tajo need more testcases.

By the way, according to the Tajo Roadmap wiki, I think @hyunsik mentioned
almost items there except the followings.
- YARN Support
- Security (Basic User Authentication) - Apache Sentry??

Does Tajo have a plan for these two items?

Best regards,
Dongjoon.