tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal draft for supporting official Tajo docker images.
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:06:49 GMT
That looks a clear and best policy. I totally agree with you.
You mean '/contrib/dockerfiles', right? I will update my pull request.
For the maintainer issue, I insist to use the current one. :-)

By the way, we need to setup Dockerhub for automated Docker image building
and registration.
Unfortunately, I found that userid 'tajo' in Dockerhub had used by another
user already.
It seems that we cannot use 'https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/tajo/'.

Instead, I think we are able to try to get a really Official Repository for
Tajo.
Other open source software communities, e.g. Ubuntu/CentOS/Postgres/MySQL,
have theirs.
It will be 'https://registry.hub.docker.com/_/tajo/'.  (Note: '_' instead
of 'u')

In this case, I think you are the right person to contact Dockerhub
officially.
Could you contact Dockerhub, please?

Warmly,
Dongjoon.