tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Hi-Speed Tajo: Fastest Hadoop DW
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 05:13:38 GMT
Ur, I mean Tajo is focusing on features, not for a specific benchmark.
I have no other intention such a thing you mentioned.
If it looks like that, it's my fault due to English writing skill.

As you said in this email, WITH/IN/EXIST/scalar subquery will almost finish
TPC-DS.
I knew that. Moreover, you advised me to make TPC-DS wiki page, too.
So, I 'GUESSED' and 'BELIEVE' in the first email in this thread.

I know you and Tajo community consider TPC-DS for a long time before.
(according to the Jira issues.)
What I wanted here is to know Tajo maturity clearly and officially.
I thought Tajo can do that proudly.

Warmly,
Dongjoon.