tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihun Kang <ykr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Tajo Maven Build Test
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:25:24 GMT
Hello.

parallel-test profile comes from the idea to reduce the execution time for
tajo core maven module. I feel that we need to resolve this issue for build
time on travis ci. Fortunately, Maven provides two mode for running test
cases parallelly. One is running test cases in completely separate java
processes. And later one is running test cases on multiple threads. I chose
first one because some test cases are not thread safe, you know, and some
features of maven parallel mode produce some critical issues.
Running maven test cases will be one of code verification processes, I
think.
2015. 3. 18. 오전 12:24에 "Dongjoon Hyun" <dongjoon@apache.org>님이 작성: