tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihun Kang <ykr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Hi-Speed Tajo: Fastest Hadoop DW
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 23:26:44 GMT
Hyunsik's opinion looks better for me. If anyone want to improve the
performance of Tajo, it could be good to post code for this improvement, or
create a jira issue with detailed test results. It is an interesting issue
for me, however, I don't have multi-node tajo cluster and I could not
validate the performance test.