tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Scarce reviewers
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:15:08 GMT
Right.
Review is important as mush as development. We have to review more patches
as soon as possible.

For the faster and easier review, I have two following suggestions.
- First, we have to write very detailed issue descriptions. It would be
best if anyone who has not ever thought about that issue can understand.
- Second, every patch should involve an enough amount of comments on
important portions. It is also be great if the reviewer can understand the
contributor's intentions such as the problem solving approach, detailed
decription of algorithms, and overall mechanisms.

I think that these will improve our rewiew process much better.

Best regards,
Jihoon