tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: questions of table partition in Tajo
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 04:39:37 GMT
Hi Azuryy,

Unfortunately, the current Tajo does not support ALTER ADD PARTITION
statement. So, you need to rename the directory to follow the
partition directory rule.

But, 'ALTER ADD PARTITION' support issue is already working. You can
track the progress of 'ALTER ADD PARTITION' implementation at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-744. This feature is
scheduled in the next release.

I hope that my answer is helpful to you.

Best regards,
Hyunsik