tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.10.0 (RC1)
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:23:16 GMT
Hi folks,

I have created an Apache Tajo 0.10.0 release candidate (rc1).

This is a major release which includes lots of new features, bug
fixes, and improvements. Especially, HBase storage integration, hadoop
dependency removal from Tajo client, and improved Amazon S3 support.
In addition, this release includes the thin JDBC driver. As a result,
we could publish a single lightweight JDBC jar separately.

The RC1 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tajo/tajo-0.10.0-rc1/

Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetajo-1003/

The RC1 tag in git is here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tajo.git;a=commit;h=a19912461313ed3a1ea0366b482b5c91d015fd71

Release notes is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tajo/tajo-0.10.0-rc1/relnotes.html

and the KEYS file containing the PGP keys used to sign the release can
currently be found at: http://people.apache.org/keys/group/tajo.asc

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 release the RC1 as tajo-0.10.0
[ ] + 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not release this package because ...

Here is my +1.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi