tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.10.0 (RC0)
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:01:09 GMT
Hi,

The binary tarball is mostly used to launch Tajo clusters. So I think
that source jars in binary tarball itself is unnecessary in general.
In addition, we also provide source jars through maven, and most of
users will download and use source jars in this way. In my opinion, It
would be better if a binary tarball does not include source tarball.

How do you think about that?

- hyunsik