tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] We need to suppress a huge patch without any proposal or discussion.
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 23:23:53 GMT
Sorry for late chiming in to this discussions. But so far what I have
seen is bit lack of documentation in the code, meaning why the code is
here in the first place.

I was able to follow design and discussions pretty well but when it is
time to review the code it is hard to follow why some code are added
and how it is being used in relative to overall flow.

- Henry