tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihun Kang <ykr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.10.0 (RC0)
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:44:18 GMT
I agree with your suggestion. We don't need to include source files if we
release source tarball and binary tarball. In addition, how about excludes
test jars from binary tarball? Test source files can be included in source
tarball, I think.
2015. 2. 25. 오전 5:01에 "Hyunsik Choi" <hyunsik@apache.org>님이 작성: