tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2015 is coming
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 05:27:59 GMT
Hi guys,
GSoC is coming again.

Unfortunately, we couldn't afford to try last year, but I think this is a
great chance to advertise our project and recruit new contributors.
So, I hope to join this year!

I think that it would be better to discuss on our mailing list before
submitting to ASF.
Please feel free to suggest any idea!

Sincerely,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580