tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSSION] 0.11 roadmap and 0.10 branch creation
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:02:18 GMT
Hi folks,

There are few issues in 0.10 release. For 0.10 release, features were
already frozen, and there are no more issues to be added to 0.10. They
will take only one week or a little more.

Besides 0.10 release, we continue to move forward to next version. So,
I proposal 0.10 branch creation. Separating branches will let us to
proceed next release without considering the 0.10 release.

In addition, we need to discussion 0.11 roadmap. So far, Tajo has been
changed rapidly and has many breaking changes frequently. So, I think
that we should have a period to stable Tajo. So, instead of adding new
features and having breaking changes, I propose that we refactor Tajo
and refine essential features for next release.

I'm looking forward to hear your opinions.

Best regards,
Hyunsik