tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.9.1 release
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 07:41:17 GMT
Hi Jihoon,

I'm happy to hear your suggestion. Yes, you are right. The current
master branch includes lots of significant changes. Actually, I didn't
expect that when I make 0.9.1 roadmap in Jira. I agree with your
suggestion.

BTW, we need to hear other guy's thinkings. Could you a make a vote
for 0.9.1 vs 0.10?

Best regards,
Hyunsik