tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.9.1 release
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:53:11 GMT
In my view, we can easily find out two digit version policy (e.g.,
0.10) in famous open source projects like gnome, scala language,
ubuntu and so on. Therefore, in my opinion, two digit version is not
matter.

So, I think that we only need to decide whether is a major or minor
change. If it is major, we can use 0.10. Otherwise, we can use 0.9.1.
1.0 would be not candidate.

Best regards,
Hyunsik