tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihun Kang <ykr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] We need to suppress a huge patch without any proposal or discussion.
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 08:17:34 GMT
I agree with you, and sizing the issue is definitely important for us. I
feel that we can create some epic issues with related child sub-tasks when
we add some functions on planning phase or during the iteration. If most of
Tajo developers agree with this issue, we can continue to discuss the size
factor of issue. I would vote +1 to define a process of gathering proposals
on a new feature.